The Granada Chapter of Phoenix Metro Bicycle Club meets every Sunday at 6:30 AM April thru September, 7:30 AM October thru March, at Granada Park in Phoenix AZ (20th St. and Maryland). Helmets are required, don't forget to bring water!

There's a group for every riders speed- TubbyAZ leads the Pacer 3 group, which averages 15-16 MPH over flat terrain.

Tuesday, April 12, 2022

April 17 - Scramble

 

Richard, Steve and the 4's are heading to Randy's in Scottsdale this week.

As it is Easter Sunday, the brunch crowd pretty much everywhere will be filling the restaurants. So I've chosen a place we should be able to get into easily, and even enjoy the morning on their patio. So put on your Easter bonnet and come with us to Scramble at 24th and Camelback. We may even have a surprise participant! 

One thing I want to mention, I will not be available to lead on AT LEAST April 24 and May 1. Should anyone want to pick a place for the 3's, I'll be happy to post it here, and I'll post when it looks like I can join you again.

So, in the meantime, rock on...

2 comments:

  1. I should have called ahead - Randy's was closed on Easter. Still had a good uncrowded breakfast at a different place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So hitting the back button on the browser posts the comment multiple times. Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete