The Granada Chapter of Phoenix Metro Bicycle Club meets every Sunday at 6:30 AM April thru September, 7:30 AM October thru March, at Granada Park in Phoenix AZ (20th St. and Maryland). Helmets are required, don't forget to bring water!

There's a group for every riders speed- TubbyAZ leads the Pacer 3 group, which averages 15-16 MPH over flat terrain.

Monday, April 4, 2022

April 10 - Butters Pancakes and Cafe

 

Richard and many of the 4's are headed down to Tucson for the semi-annual GABA Bike Swap. If you're game to join them, please reach out to Richard. 

I've wanted to try a Butters Pancakes & Cafe, but they are always busy. Since we've changed to the 6:30 start, we might be able to get in without too much of a wait. 

I will warn you that I have a late dinner Saturday, and I'm hoping that it doesn't go too late. If it does, there is a possibility I'll sleep through the alarm. 

Here's one of my all-time favorite Canadian bands, in honor of the nice folks Gary and I rode with for a bit on Sunday. Rock on, eh... 

No comments:

Post a Comment