The Granada Chapter of Phoenix Metro Bicycle Club meets every Sunday at 6:30 AM April thru September, 7:30 AM October thru March, at Granada Park in Phoenix AZ (20th St. and Maryland). Helmets are required, don't forget to bring water!

There's a group for every riders speed- TubbyAZ leads the Pacer 3 group, which averages 15-16 MPH over flat terrain.

Monday, December 6, 2021

Ghosted


For the first time in, lo these many years of leading the 3's, absolutely no one from our group showed up. How embarrassing. Is it my deodorant? Lack of deodorant? My route planning that frequently ends up with the sudden realization that "huh, I guess we can't go this way"? I'm betting that seeing that "4" in the first digit of the temperature scared everyone off.

Was not a total loss, as Gary indicated he would meet me on the route, and we met Debbie and Bryan for breakfast.

 Santa drives a hot rod. Rock on..

No comments:

Post a Comment