The Granada Chapter of Phoenix Metro Bicycle Club meets every Sunday at 6:30 AM April thru September, 7:30 AM October thru March, at Granada Park in Phoenix AZ (20th St. and Maryland). Helmets are required, don't forget to bring water!

There's a group for every riders speed- TubbyAZ leads the Pacer 3 group, which averages 15-16 MPH over flat terrain.

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

December 12 - Scramble (Scottsdale)

 

Richard and the 4's are going to Oink this Sunday, and I've planned an outing for the 3's to Scramble at Scottsdale and Lincoln. It's looking like a cool 42 degrees Sunday morning, so dress warmly. 

Here's the greatest Christmas song ever. Rock on...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Mike, I’ll be there tomorrow. And, I started my day with this exact song (before I read your post)!

    ReplyDelete