The Granada Chapter of Phoenix Metro Bicycle Club meets every Sunday at 6:30 AM April thru September, 7:30 AM October thru March, at Granada Park in Phoenix AZ (20th St. and Maryland). Helmets are required, don't forget to bring water!

There's a group for every riders speed- TubbyAZ leads the Pacer 3 group, which averages 15-16 MPH over flat terrain.

Wednesday, May 10, 2023

May 14 - Luci's at the Grove

 

Don't know about you all, but I am counting the days until the Dreamy Draw bike path reopens on Friday May 19. But... I have one more trip down Cave Creek to make this Sunday. 

Richard and the 4's are cycling to Whataburger, while Mike and the 3's will be heading up to Luci's at the Grove. Be aware I could be a few minutes late to the park, as Saturday night is the annual corporate party (which was last held in the spring of 2019). I intend to make it an early night, but once the dancing starts, who knows? 

Rock on...

1 comment:

  1. The original plan for tomorrow for the 4s was for Steve to lead, as I have to fly to DC around noon. But the current plan is I toss my carryon on the back of an old bike I just rebuilt, lead the 4s with Steve to Whataburger, Steve takes he group back, I donate the bike at Rusty Spoke, and take transit to the airport. Ought to be interesting...

    And we're going to Whataburger because the 4s consensus is we don't want to deal with the craziness of a sit-down restaurant on the busiest eating-out morning of the year. And it's good, too.

    ReplyDelete