The Granada Chapter of Phoenix Metro Bicycle Club meets every Sunday at 6:30 AM April thru September, 7:30 AM October thru March, at Granada Park in Phoenix AZ (20th St. and Maryland). Helmets are required, don't forget to bring water!

There's a group for every riders speed- TubbyAZ leads the Pacer 3 group, which averages 15-16 MPH over flat terrain.

Sunday, October 16, 2022

Rain Song

 Yeah, I weanied out today. At 2 AM, the sky opened up and the proverbial cats and dogs rained upon the H compound. This after a harrowing drive down the mountains from Payson Saturday evening, I calculated in my early AM stupor that a ride sounded like more yuck than fun. The alarm was turned off and slumberland resumed. If anyone showed up, my apologies. I know Bobbi started out at least, then bailed. 

An appropriate song, I believe. Rock on.

No comments:

Post a Comment