The Granada Chapter of Phoenix Metro Bicycle Club meets every Sunday at 6:30 AM April thru September, 7:30 AM October thru March, at Granada Park in Phoenix AZ (20th St. and Maryland). Helmets are required, don't forget to bring water!

There's a group for every riders speed- TubbyAZ leads the Pacer 3 group, which averages 15-16 MPH over flat terrain.

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

October 3 - Wildflower Redux

 

I don't know if anyone showed up Sunday, but the weather radar had the rain pretty close to my house when I woke up, so I went back to bed. 

This week, the 4's are heading to The Henry, so let's try Wildflower again this week.

PLEASE NOTE THAT WINTER HOURS START THIS WEEK! October begins our 7:30 AM starts. 

Rock on... 

3 comments:

  1. We had a great ride to Randy's on the 26th. Yes, we got wet on the way back, but it was still a great ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang Blogspot - I hit the "back" button on the browser and it double-posted my comment.

    ReplyDelete