The Granada Chapter of Phoenix Metro Bicycle Club meets every Sunday at 6:30 AM April thru September, 7:30 AM October thru March, at Granada Park in Phoenix AZ (20th St. and Maryland). Helmets are required, don't forget to bring water!

There's a group for every riders speed- TubbyAZ leads the Pacer 3 group, which averages 15-16 MPH over flat terrain.

Wednesday, July 21, 2021

July 25 - The Road To Nowhere In Particular

 

I am buried at work this week, and have not had time to even think about Sunday and a route, nor a stopping place. I have had to skip my morning ride the last two days, and tomorrow doesn't look promising either. 

I'll come up with something by Sunday, unless the work issues keep snowballing into an avalanche. But if you have an idea, bring it. 

My friend Dean sent me this, an 18-year old guitar virtuoso, with an acoustic version of "Time". Take a listen, it's amazing. One of the commenters wrote "The door just slammed downstairs. It was my guitar leaving me."

No comments:

Post a Comment