The Granada Chapter of Phoenix Metro Bicycle Club meets every Sunday at 6:30 AM April thru September, 7:30 AM October thru March, at Granada Park in Phoenix AZ (20th St. and Maryland). Helmets are required, don't forget to bring water!

There's a group for every riders speed- TubbyAZ leads the Pacer 3 group, which averages 15-16 MPH over flat terrain.

Friday, December 18, 2020

Sunday December 20 - Snooze Tempe

 

I've been dealing with a crown gone bad, and have a root canal scheduled for Monday. So unless I feel better than I do today, Eugene might be leading you to Snooze in Tempe. I'm hoping the amoxicillin and ibuprofen work their magic, though.

Sir Paul McCartney was on Sirius radio this week, talking about his new record "McCartney 3", the third time he's done every instrument and vocal on every track. 

I just looked back and see I used the word "record". Well, its on sale now wherever you get music these days. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment